Thread: Klamath River Fall Swing Days

Default Klamath River Fall Swing Days

Hey All,

Just returned from a 5 day stint on the river. Found some of the larger fish I've seen in the lower areas we fish around Happy Camp, and caught fish up river as well. Ill put some pictures up here as soon as I get everything downloaded. The season is here and the fishing is great. Warm temps during the day, and long days on the water.

For October my only opening is the 17, 19, 29 and 30. November I have the 6 , 20-23 ,27 ,28 ,30.

December is mostly open. December can have some of the best fishing of the season for larger adults in the upper river. The overall numbers can still be high, and the size of fish is quite a bit larger on average.

Let me know!!

TW
    (530) 417-2818
    Last edited by TaylerW; 10-13-2014 at 05:24 PM.

Still booking trips fellas! This run is looking to be fantastic and we have lots of good fishing to look forward to. As of right now I have some prime dates available, Oct 15, 29, 30, Nov 5-9, 19-23, 26, 28, 30 and most of December. I may not have the years of some of the best guides out there, but I offer an experience that will not be forgotten. When I tell folks my trips are full service, I really mean it! Get to the Klamath, and I take care of the rest!

Updated days!

Very nice Tayler! Looks like it was a great trip for you.

Mark