Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im coming home!

Default Im coming home!

Wellp! Oregon? Here I come Whooooot!!! After 3+ very strange years in Wisconsin, my wife and I are returning to the great PNW!
    Goodbye frozen wasteland! Goodbye featureless terrain! Goodbye cruelly short fishing season!

Unlike the previous 25 years, We wont be in Bend or Medford. Its Portland area this time.

The only stinker about the deal is my wife is moving out in 3 weeks to start her new job, I have to stay behind til the house sells. "Please God, don't drop another Wisconsin snowflake upon my head"

Im excited to explore the fisheries of NW Oregon and dust of my steelhead weaponry!

Right on Jay! Congratulations on the next chapter of life in beautiful steelhead country.. I'm envious, but not the packing and moving part

No more epic Smallmouth ..... BITCH !

At least you'll be closer to Baja - perhaps you will join us sometime ?

D.~

(have a safe trip !)

Welcome back to year round fishing!

Pretty cool........
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Hey Jay,

I sure wish you well and that it all turns out to be the best and final move you make. Good luck!

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Blanton View Post
    Hey Jay,

I sure wish you well and that it all turns out to be the best and final move you make. Good luck!
    I hope so too Dan. My heart is in the west. I fished for three days with Brad Bohen earlier this week. Your name came up a couple times as a fun guy to fish with. Brads a pretty cool dude and a really "fishy" guy

Quote Originally Posted by jbird View Post
    Thanks guys!

I hope so too Dan. My heart is in the west. I fished for three days with Brad Bohen earlier this week. Your name came up a couple times as a fun guy to fish with. Brads a pretty cool dude and a really "fishy" guy
    Hey Jay - so that's why my ears were ringing... Brad is indeed a fun guy to fish with. I've enjoyed the couple of times I've shared my skiff on the delta with him. I hope to fish his water with him someday. Once you're settled, come on down to the Bay Area and I'll take you out on the delta.

Jay,
    I know that makes you a happy camper! We of the Kiene Krowd will miss all of those great
    avian shots that you sent our way. If you have extra room in the moving van, bring back
    some water to the west coast.
    Best,
    Larry S

Aloha Jay, make sure you bring a couple of cases of leinenkugels with ya doncha know. Good luck on selling the house. Wisconsin is a beautiful place, at least the north woods, but besides fall colors and football there is some very cold weather and tons of snow to contend with. Good luck with the move. I have lots of fishing buddies from portland. Let me know if you want some crazies to fish with. Don.
    Don Memmer