Thread: Never hurts to have a second set of eyes!

Default Never hurts to have a second set of eyes!

Took our new rescue dog fly fishing a couple of weeks ago. I think she's going to be a good fishing partner!

Cool Fishin' Buddy....

Got a good lookin' fishin' buddy there!! You might consider getting her a camo shirt so her white coat doesn't interfere with her duties as a spotter.
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

I'm thinking about the "DIY Camo Dip Kit" that was talked about a week or so ago. Just kidding; don't
    go there! Maybe train her to wag her tail when she spots a fish. I see some great times ahead for the both
    of you. Rescued dogs are the greatest!
    Best,
    Larry S

Had a rescue Alaskan Malamute years ago that would run up to people bank fishing in the delta just before they caught a fish. Used to scare the crap out of people to see this wolf like dog running full speed at them. They always looked at me kind of strange when I would warn them about his talent...only problem was...who gets the fish??? Buck usually won...Hope you have many years with a great companion.

Thanks guys! She's a good dog (as I throw her ball while writing this). I will have to work on that tail wag when she spots a fish.