Thread: Friday 13th…...

Default Friday 13th…...

Good or bad luck…. Bad luck
    This morning we detoured to the light house due to waves coming into Muertos Bay. The captains thought it would be smaller on the other side to launch. WRONG. There were big waves crashing on the beach and we stood around for almost two hours before we made the decision. JC's brother-in-law called him on the phone and told him La Ventana had some big waves crashing on the beach. When this happens it's hard to find bait or even see any bait. Canelo put his boat in the water and headed to La Ventana and we were waiting for a radio call, finally it came - no bait. That solved our problem, back to the hotel for a day of rest and pack for the trip home tomorrow. Bulla's boat finally launched and were going to fish the rocks, i'll get a report later
    But the bad thing is the conventional guys find out about the big dorado we had around the buoys in La Ventana and 4 boats headed that way first thing. So I would say that they will wipe out the population of the dorado in that area. So the best solution to avoid the conventional boys from fishing our waters it to keep the mouth shut around the hotel.

That's the report from Baja

Jay

Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........