Thread: At Kiene's Fly Shop we have a very large inventory of fly lines.

Default At Kiene's Fly Shop we have a very large inventory of fly lines.

We have one of the largest inventories of fly lines, both single hand and two hand/Spey lines.

What makes this possible is our knowledgeable staff.

One area we excel in at Kiene's is two handed / Spey lines and tips because we have a serious Spey thing going on at our shop.

We have Jeff Putnam, Doug Duncan, Terry Thomas, Andy Guibord and Bryce Tedford now who are all 'Spey Commandos'. The rest of our staff all fish two handed, including myself.

We also have a staff that has done a lot of exotic travel so we can outfit you for any destination you might be going to.

Some of the remote places our staff has fished:

Steelhead in Nor Cal, OR, WA and BC

Peacock Bass and Golden Dorado in South America

Tarpon, Permit, Bonefish and Snook in the tropics.

Musky in northern WI

All species in AK

LMB in Mexico

We have a large background in salt water fly fishing so we outfit lots of angles who are traveling to many exotic tropical destination.

Most all of us fish a lot of cold stillwater so we can help you with special lines in that area too.

At Kiene's we have a big Striper thing going on too.

Andy Guibord, Jim Christensen, and Maury Hatch are all top Striper chasers who can help you with all aspects of this local fisheries.

Many of us love warm water fishing so we can get you pointed in the right direction to connect with bass and pan fish.

We are open 7 days a week so be sure to come by for some help with your next adventure.

Call us if you have questions too.....toll free USA - 800/400-0359
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

I just got home from Kiene's with an Airflo Super Dri Elite line.
    Not one of the highly advertised brands, but as always, Kiene's had what I was looking for in stock.
    'Nuff said.

The new Super Dri lines are great. Some of the best floating lines I have fished. Granted I am biased as an Air Flo Pro but I have worked with all the line manufacturers over the years and feel like Air Flo is doing some pretty unique and innovative stuff right now. The Air Flo Sniper lines have quietly become the "go to" striper lines for those in the know. Big advertising dollars doesn't always mean innovative products.