Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lately on the Lower West Slope

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    ...Ya know, if they just made it legal for people to grow their own, for their own personal use, then there wouldn't be a high dollar market for it and these dangerous growing farms wouldn't exist.
    Some times the answer is just too simple

I used to live up in Clipper Mills for a short while some years ago and the mountains were littered with grow sites. You would be shocked to know what the local Sheriffs claimed was suicide. They have all but given up policing the locals killing each other over their gardens and when 1 of them turns up dead for raiding some one else's garden they just call it suicide.

PLEASE stop talking about weed here .

Quote Originally Posted by TaylerW View Post
    PLEASE stop talking about weed here .
    Tayler,
    Perhaps if you wish to discuss such "off topics" as small streams and trout fishing you might need to start your own thread. Ooops, wait you already did that... err, wait... uhhhh.... what was that about weed? Never mind

JB

P.S. NOT to derail this thread any further, but nice report that hits home about what it's all about. Now back to the topic at hand...
    "Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am"
    - unknown

Headed out into the hills later this morning after an interview at a state gig. Big brown hunting up in the 50/80 gap!

Quote Originally Posted by TaylerW View Post
    Headed out into the hills later this morning after an interview at a state gig. Big brown hunting up in the 50/80 gap!
    Got this beaut today in the "gap" at ~1500'.

_SHig

Hell hole is a pretty cool unhidden gap with a tendency to produce amazing Fish .

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan e View Post
    Hell hole is a pretty cool unhidden gap with a tendency to produce amazing Fish .
    You've had good luck at Hell Hole fly fishing? Kokes and macs?

_SHig

Hell hole has some hidden gems . Spend the time and you will be rewarded with surprises. And yes I fly fish only.I have caught macs on Caples lake on dry flys believe it or not. Most of theses lakes take many years of intense or some would say obsessive fishing to find the secretes out.Im sorry I can't be more specific , but some of my favorites I spent many years dialing in I have arrived to worm containers and trash everywhere, so best to keep it off the inner web . And I'm very aware you are not that type off person.
    Last edited by Ryan e; 04-19-2014 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Spelling

Landed some nice bows and browns over the past two days. Lost a few fish I never saw, that put me into my backing in seconds. Streamer bite was tough, a lot of nippers. Indo rod was the hot ticket. My legs and body are torn up. Time for a shower and cold one!

What is the gap 50/80?