Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a fishing crew

Welcome! I spent a couple of years up that way and a lot of time on the Yak, just you mentioning it makes me miss that river. I mostly fly fish and that river shared endless gifts with me.

Would love to get out with you and show you around. My main haunt down here is the Truckee but I get around to quite a few other places. Oh, I also used to guide class 5 whitewater so I have 1000s of hours on the sticks as well.

Again, welcome.

Fish ON

New to FlyFishing about 8 months now, looking for a fishing buddy. Interests Trout,Shad,Steelhead,Salmon and someone to share FISH stories with and a COLD BEER P.M. me if you have time. I'm retired and have lost of time on my hands!!!! I live in the Sacramento,Roseville area
    Last edited by JoesBud07; 04-29-2014 at 10:13 AM.

Welcome! I don't brew anymore (just consume) but I do grow hops. Love to fish with you sometime.

I am always down to fish what ever with anyone! Recently I was introduced to spey casting and can probably see myself doing that a lot more! I am mostly free all week except Tuesdays and Thursdays because of class but once the semester end on May 22, the only thing i'll be doing is fishing!

You go to sac state?

Quote Originally Posted by JoesBud07 View Post
    New to FlyFishing about 8 months now, looking for a fishing buddy. Interests Trout,Shad,Steelhead,Salmon and someone to share FISH stories with and a COLD BEER P.M. me if you have time. I'm retired and have lost of time on my hands!!!! I live in the Sacramento,Roseville area
    Joe,
    Tried to contact you, no email listed. if interested in doing some fishing, contact.. via email in my profile
    Al