Thread: Feather River Flow

Default Feather River Flow

Does anyone know where to find real time flow data for the low flow section? I know I have in the past but can't remember. I can only find GRL below afterbay discharge on the state website. The other stations along the low flow don't include flow. Thanks and Happy Birthday Bill!

call the recording 534-2307

Thank you Hogan, I've gotten so used to real time data on the internet, that I've almost forgotten all the phone numbers I've collected over the years. With the weather during the next couple of days, I'm thinking something with a red head and an IPA from the north coast. Thanks again!

At the end of the recording you're advised to "go to www.californiadataexchangecenter". This has been the script for well over a year, as recited by several voices. Boggles the mind and makes it soft.

Default Real time flows on Feather

Quote Originally Posted by wetwade View Post
    Thank you Hogan, I've gotten so used to real time data on the internet, that I've almost forgotten all the phone numbers I've collected over the years. With the weather during the next couple of days, I'm thinking something with a red head and an IPA from the north coast. Thanks again!
    Is this what you want? The gauge id is GRL

http://cdec.water.ca.gov/jspplot/jsp...cookies=cdec01

Hiya Ralph. Yes that's the only one I can find that reports flow in that area but it's in the high flow area downstream.

Yes, you are right. I should have blown up the map!