Thread: New round of wood flyboxes

Default New round of wood flyboxes

Got a few new beauties!

Please email me at flygrain@gmail.com for questions

These first 3 are my "Riffle" design with the pivot lid operation and magnet closure.

This one is Hawaiian Mango wood. Really hard to find! I got a small piece when I was in Maui a while back. I made some pistol grips for my Ruger and had this left over. This wood is gone and I doubt I'll get any more. The bottom portion is African Mahogany. $50

Heres another highly exotic wood. Mexican Bocote. I get very small quantities occasionally. Its way too expensive to buy regularly. This one also has an African Mahogany box. $50

Another Riffle Box. This one is super figured Red Oak. This is the most figured, 3-D oak Ive ever seen! $50

These next three are 3x5" fly boxes. I have been saving this piece of maple. Not sure why. It is so pretty I have had it in my office as a decoration. It was time to cut it up!
    This is as good as it gets!!

#1 *SOLD*

#2 $70

#3 $70

This one is 4x6" Figured black walnut. $80

This is the last of my Purple Heart. Super intense Purple grain. This is 100% natural color. Sadly, this one sustained some router tear out during milling and I wont put it on my site. Therefore Im going to discount it here for members to get at a great price. In pristine condition this box sells for $90. I'll let it go for $60. The outside of the box IS pristine and I have a picture of the tear out included.

First $60 gets this beauty!

Blemish

Be sure to go to Flygrain to see a big selection of boxes and even a few knives.

This is less than half my inventory

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by jbird; 03-18-2014 at 07:31 AM.

Lovely wood and fine workmanship.........
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........