Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ffs breakin

Default ffs breakin

I know that this is a competitor for fishwest, but the news should be shared to keep our flyfishing community tight. It sounds like fly fishing specialties was broken into yesterday and lots of inventory was taken. High end rods and reels to name a few things to be on the lookout for if the deal sounds to good to be true.

Bummer! Thanks for the info & I will be on the look out! Freakin thieves need to be punched in the throat, if they can still breath... Stomp on it!

Scum of the earth.

Thanks for putting the word out. Really hate to see that. Your description makes it sound like the thieves were selective, and knew what they were taking? Makes it sound like it wasn't just your average run of the mill tweakers. We should all keep our eyes out for suspicious deals on stuff, hopefully we can find the slimeballs that did it and have the stuff returned to the shop.
    JB
    "Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am"
    - unknown

Man, if that is the stuff, this guy would have to be an idiot. One thing that's odd is that the one reel has line on it. Would a display reel be lined?

_SHig

Tweekers aren't the brightest bulbs out there!

Mike O Guest

Did anyone contact them? Their website has a personal email under contact info

I just left a message on their answering machine which someone will get when they open tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by cardinalflier View Post
    I just left a message on their answering machine which someone will get when they open tomorrow.
    I forwarded the link to a buddy who works with FFS and he says that it's not their gear, but it certainly does look suspicious.

Keep lookin' out though,

_SHig