Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Request

Mike O Guest

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	8323. wow...just...wow...

Well it's quite clear we're dealing with a real sophisticate here, and so original. High school boys have been calling each other this name for the last 50 years.
    Good topic for the 'lounge'.

NFR works on another forum. Fishmaster, what is the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike O View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	8323. wow...just...wow...
    My wife and I are laughing are a$$ off on this one Mike O! I think Ol' Masterbaiter must of really got bullied back in his day! I support an off topic segment because I can see there would be great conversations as there are on the other threads, and then we can thank Masterbaiter for gracing us with his presence where will be laughing are a$$ off and shaking our heads!

Mark,
    Looks like Jay got his wish for "an off topic segment." Just didn't figure it would be a subset of "general
    fly fishing." Here we thought that nothing could compete with the "steelhead/salmon" and "conservation"
    threads!
    Best to you,
    Larry S

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmaster View Post
    Well it's quite clear we're dealing with a real sophisticate here, and so original. High school boys have been calling each other this name for the last 50 years.
    Good topic for the 'lounge'.
    If you are going to inuslt others, at least state who you really are. Use your real name, and if you are someone from the past that mad an a** out of himself, be man enough and admit it. But if you are a lady, please except my apologies for calling you a man. But if you are a man, prove it and step up.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Maida Heatter's Barron's Brownies

Quite possibly the best fudgy brownie recipe around.

Makes 16

2 oz unsweetened chocolate
    4 oz semisweet chocolate
    1 stick unsalted butter

1/4 tsp salt
    1/2 tsp vanilla
    1 c. sugar
    2 eggs
    1/4 c sifted all-purpose flour
    1 c coarsely chopped walnuts
    •Preheat oven to 325. Line an 8 in square baking dish with aluminum foil, shiny side up. Lightly butter foil.
    •In a large heavy saucepan combine first three ingredients and melt over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in the next three ingredients. Beat in eggs one at a time. Add the flour and stir until the mixture is smooth and shiny and comes away from teh side of the pan, about 1 minutes. Stir in nuts.
    •Pour into pans and smooth top. Bake in bottom third of the oven for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.

Pass on the nuts, and substitute "special homemade butter".
    Then go fish.......you may actually experience facial "smile cramping".......
    At least you won't be sitting at a computer campfire....

Jim
    Last edited by bigfly; 01-16-2014 at 10:11 AM.

Those sound good Tony! Oh, and by the way that was some great beer! So how about this everyone.. What is your favorite beer?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Kranhold View Post
    Those sound good Tony! Oh, and by the way that was some great beer! So how about this everyone.. What is your favorite beer?
    There are so many new craft beers now theres lots of good ones! I have to say, I love going to a new-to-me pub and getting their sampler. 6 or 8 small glasses of their lineup Then theres my buddy Rick here in town that brews some of the finest ales, stouts and lagers in his basement. But then theres the good ole Pyramid Hefeweizen. From a tap and unfiltered. That's my favorite beer

Big fly. I would love to. 2' of snow outside with not a drop of open water for 100s of miles. I saw your weather over there on the news. Record highs and record drought. I could think of a 100 things I could do if I had your weather, fishing or not. Here I try to get out for a couple miles of snowshoeing every day. God I miss the west!
    Last edited by jbird; 01-16-2014 at 10:16 AM.