Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pyramid Lake

On the subject of transporting trout and other fish in cold water. Back when I was a juvenile delinquent my college roommate and myself had different trout in our fish tank at home, even one that was more of just a joke because it was nearly as long as the tank. We always grabbed a bag of ice and made sure the water was from the lake and made sure to keep ice in it for the drive home. The ice releases oxygen and kept the water cool for the ride home. Just suggesting this if you ever need to transport a trout, have some ice handy.

Hey Jay, it was a pleasure fishing with you Wed. And Thurs. it was very gracious of you to help everyone land their fish and taking pictures as requested. I could tell that you really enjoy guiding even on your day off. I have to say that yesterday was one epic day. I believe Rich thought that there were over ten fish caught that were over ten pounds. I would suggest to anyone looking for a Pyramid L. guide to consider Jay or Doug. Go Trojans!

Thanks for the kind words! Today was another story entirely. You just never know until you go. We sure had a great time Thursday tho See you next time and I'll tell Ernie you say hello next time I talk to him.

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by B Kane View Post
    Hey Jay, it was a pleasure fishing with you Wed. And Thurs. it was very gracious of you to help everyone land their fish and taking pictures as requested. I could tell that you really enjoy guiding even on your day off. I have to say that yesterday was one epic day. I believe Rich thought that there were over ten fish caught that were over ten pounds. I would suggest to anyone looking for a Pyramid L. guide to consider Jay or Doug. Go Trojans!
    [url]www.northernsierraflyfishing.blogspot.com[/url]
    [url]www.jayclarkflyfishing.com[/url]
    Jay Clark Fly Fishing
    530 414 1655

"Offering guided fly fishing trips for trout in the Northern Sierra and beyond"