Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: pay it forward

You got it Tony! Pm me your address or phone # since your local and maybe we can meet up. I will be down in Sacramento tomorrow.

For a first pass, here's what I have to contribute to this good-hearted thread: I've got a baker's dozen of new, never fished trout flies. They include (3) size 12 parachute Adams, (3) size 18 BWOs, (3) size 16 royal coachmen, and (4) size 18 pheasant tail nymphs. These are all shop-purchased (trust me, you wouldn't anything tied by me). First to respond on this thread gets them and I'll take care of postage to the lower 48.

Happy holidays!
    Collin

Some more items that are looking for new homes. Just need shipping of $5; I don't do Paypal, but, we can work
    something out.
    1. Two C&F threader fly boxes - these are unused and empty except for the threaders.

3. Cabela's fly box - 5.5 X 3.75 X 1.25" again with flies - PMD's CDC Comparaduns and CDC Mayfly emergers
    sizes 14, 16, 18, 20 and a few nymphs to keep them company.

Happy New Year to you all,
    Larry S
    Last edited by Larry S; 01-11-2014 at 09:09 AM. Reason: item 2 has been claimed

Larry s,

My kids are staring out fly fishing and they could use the boxes!

ladalske,
    In the interest of sharing, I'm asking that you request just one of the items per post. The threader and the
    Cabela's boxes are more for an advanced fly fisher. Will send you the Perrine box (with a bonus) and
    I'm sure your youngsters will work things out. Just PM me the name and address.
    Best,
    Larry S

Larry, Got the headwaters pack, Thank You!!

Box of Steelhead flies still up for grabs...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	8226

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Kranhold View Post
    Hey Larry ,I saw that post as well. I need to see what's in the man cave, but for now I have a box of flies! These are from the first day through the first year of sore cheeks siting at the vice. Most of these bugs are soft hackles to steelhead streamers. Great set of bugs if your just starting out! So for that matter I would prefer to give them to a swingin newcomer. Many of these flies have got a taste of a steelhead Anyhow first response in the lower 48 and there yours! Shipping on me. Happy holidays!Attachment 8153
    Quote Originally Posted by JTrick View Post
    Ok all, in the spirit of this thread, I'm offering up a box of 30 steelhead flies. Some stonefly nymphs, leeches, and various skunk patterns. As with Mark's offering it would be great if these went to somebody starting out. First, I'll take it gets them.
    Happy Holidays, Justin

Attachment 8160
    Quote Originally Posted by JTrick View Post
    Larry, Got the headwaters pack, Thank You!!

Box of Steelhead flies still up for grabs...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	8226
    Mark or J trick... I just started last may and I'm looking to build up the arsenal. I'll take one or the other; I don't want to be greedy! haha Let me know if still available!!

I have a crystal river Fly vest size XXL, Let me know if anybody wants it.

Cheers,
    -Juan

Check out my fishing adventures at: http://breakingbank.blogspot.com/

Nor*Cal,
    Their yours.. I think Mark's went to Tony.
    Pm sent. Justin

Tony got em'! Sorry ,but have fun with Justin's ... Those bugs will get eatin!

Mark,
    Thanks for paying it forward!

I have a brand spanking new copy of the late Sheridan Anderson's "Curtis Creek Manefesto" that I would like to
    put in the hands of a beginning flycaster; age 5 to 95. A $5 donation to your favorite local charity, if you're
    first to request, sends it your way.
    Best to all,
    Larry S