Thread: Intruder Flies for Sale

Default Intruder Flies for Sale

I've been tying intruder flies for a small group of people for awhile and have decided to offer them more publicly. When I started tying these flies, I realized that most commercial versions are just downright terrible. Profile in these flies is paramount and commercial versions are simply not tied in a manner to maintain the profile these flies are intended to have. I tie my flies with that premise in mind. I include a fly tube with each of my intruders also to help each fly hold its shape and not get crushed in a box. For durability reasons, I use only stainless steel shanks and coated stainless steel wire for the hook connection. If you have a particular color scheme that you have confidence in, let me know and I can tie it. These are custom ties so I will cater to exactly what you want. I am offering a 3-pack of intruders for $25 + shipping or a 6-pack for $50 with free shipping. PM me if you are interested! Thanks!

Here are some examples. In the photo below, here is a comparison between one of my black and blue intruders (top) and a commercially tied one (bottom).

The fly tubes every one of my intruders comes with.

Great looking ties. Very nicely done. Mind if I ask where do you get the fly tubes for your intruders?
    Thanks Mike

Quote Originally Posted by NVswitch View Post
    Great looking ties. Very nicely done. Mind if I ask where do you get the fly tubes for your intruders?
    Thanks Mike
    Thanks! Hobby Lobby is where I buy mine.