Thread: Blue Horizon Lodge Lincoln Westby

Default Blue Horizon Lodge Lincoln Westby

Hi my name is Lincoln Westby professional fly fishing guide for over 15 years in Belize, we offer some of the world finest flats fishing for permit, site casting wade fishing on the flats, we specializes in permit fishing, for the hardcore anglers we fish long and hard to make sure the angler get a dozen or more shots at permits while wading in one to three foot of water over limitless hard bottomed flats, Once a fish is spotted, the guide and angler slip out of the boat, and wade to within casting distance of the permit, to get many chance 's to land the fish of a lifetime, and also bone fish, the areas we fish are from San fly "cays" to the islands east and South east of Placencia, if you are new to permit fishing Free fly fishing casting lessons and techniques provided for beginners, also snorkeling trips We are one of the world best fly fishing destinations we caters to the discriminating fly fishing travelers specializing in the world’s finest flats fishing for permit & bone fish we understand an d recognizes that a vacation is not only a financial commitment but also an investment of valuable time, We are committed to the success of each of client's holiday

https://sites.google.com/site/flyfishingbelize/

Thanks for the heads up Lincoln.

I fished with him for a week some years ago.

It is beautiful area...very special.

We did lots of snorkeling too.

His lodge is famous for wading for Permit in Belize.

One of his best friends is Will Bauer who is one of the top ten Permit guys I know.

Have you heard of the Bauer Crab?

Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Lincoln do you guys have any female guides on your staff?
    I am looking to get my fiance a few days guided while we are in belize in May and I think she would enjoy herself more if she were fishing w/ another girl.
    I hope to get her addicted to throwing flies like I am.

http://www.destinationsbelize.com/

Email Mary at this site and she might have someone for you.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Hello Lincoln,

I've fished with you numerous times years past and can't say enough about how much fun we had. I always came down with Mike Costello's group starting in 1994. We always booked through the Redding Fly Shop. I don't know if they still have you listed or not?

Geez, I've got to dig out some old pictures now and convert to digital to show them.

Absolutely some of the best fishing and cleanest water I've ever been to. Definitely an adventure trip.

I've got to go get some pictures out. Tony
    TONY BUZOLICH
    Feather River Fly
    Yuba City, CA.
    (530) 790-7180

Okay, here we go. This is the "Early Blue Horizon". There were several nice bungalow's for every two guests to share. John Waldom and I used this one often.

After fishing all day for permit and bones Lincoln and I would wade into the mangroves with a small gaff to grab lobsters for dinner that night. We also ate lots of barracuda and conch. It almost got to be a joke about the conch, we had some form of conch at every meal, conch fritters, conch cerviche', conch salad, conch everything. But man was it all good.

I was fortunate to fish with Lincoln and his apprentice when I got my first permit ever.

We would spot cruising fish from the boat and then get out and wade sneaking close enough for a shot. When everything was perfect I was able to take my first permit.

This is also the first place I ever took a bonefish. The bones were actually easy to catch and very numerous.

If ever there was a place that made you think of a tropical paradise this part of Belize is it. Warm crystal clear water, swaying palms, and fish of every type all willing to eat, and almost no other people within sight all day. I'm sure things have changed like they do everywhere but I hope the remoteness of North East Caye has stayed like it was for me twenty years ago.
    Last edited by Tony Buzolich; 10-17-2013 at 04:22 PM.
    TONY BUZOLICH
    Feather River Fly
    Yuba City, CA.
    (530) 790-7180

Lincoln here i'm sorry but i don't have any female guides on my staff you are welcome to come and fish here

So nice to hair from you and thank you it was pleasure to guide you had a grate time would you be interested in booking fly fisher man for us? I'm in need of an agent rite now commission is 15% for every fly fishing tripe you send for us we are open all year round the tides are good the fishing is always great we specialize in permit tarpon and bone fish and we are ready to accommodate any fly fisher men rite now can we work out something fast thank you and have a nice day

Lincoln Westby
    501-660-6975
    Take a look at my web site thanks
    https://sites.google.com/site/flyfishingbelize/

Lincoln, I'm heading to Belize (Ambergris) for honeymoon Jan 15th and plan to do a days guided fly fishing. Done lots of freshwater fly fishing but this will be first time in salt.

I'll contact you separately for information.

Steve

OK den thanks

Lincoln Westby