Thread: Another Test

Default Another Test

Checking to see if I get an error. If anyone else does, please copy the whole error message down.
    Gregg Machel
    Webmaster & Fly Fishing Enthusiast

Default Error Code....

Selecting the post prior to those on tests takes us to a separate page with a dialogue box. I copied the text from a dialogue box on that page:

"kiene.com 403 Forbidden Error Page

If you arrived here due to a search or clicking on a link click your Browser's back button to return to the previous page. Thank you."

On a side note, not as important, but the emoticons don't seem to be functioning correctly, either.
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

What Darian posted is the error I'm getting too.

Imagine being a striper addict and not being able to read one of Mar's post entitled "Delta stripers (topwater fun)" That can ruin a guy's whole day.

briansII

Quote Originally Posted by briansII View Post
    What Darian posted is the error I'm getting too.

Imagine being a striper addict and not being able to read one of Mar's post entitled "Delta stripers (topwater fun)" That can ruin a guy's whole day.

briansII
    SAME ERROR HERE! OMG.... we're going to the delta tomorrow, and I SO wanted to read Mar's post!!!!!
    - Robin

"Yes, size does matter..."

Here's a little workaround until the site gets fixed. Click on the little page 2 icon and then when you're on page 2, click on the icon for page 1. Or you may be able to click on the page 1 icon directly. Hope this makes sense.

This should work now, I am having trouble with post titles that contain ( or ) in them. It's a hacker preventative measure that I need to adjust. Figuring it out slowly. I changed the title of the original post.
    Gregg Machel

Quote Originally Posted by Darian View Post
    On a side note, not as important, but the emoticons don't seem to be functioning correctly, either.
    I noticed this as well, I am going to have to dig up the smilies from a prior backup. I added these outside of the normal bulletin board software a while back, so when I upgraded, they all went away.
    Gregg Machel