Thread: Vote for my Photo!!!

Default Vote for my Photo!!!

Hey Everyone! I'm fairly new to this message board and this is my first posting. My photo is a finalist in the CalTrout photo contest. The winner is determined by you... please vote for my photo. You can vote once a day... I will win some great notoriety, my photo will be published in their newsletter, and I will win an awesome Abel Reel. Thank you everyone!

Here's the link:

http://caltrout.org/photo-contest/vote/

My photo is the black and white by Sebastian Vido. It's a photo of my buddy Cliff casting into a riffle on the Lower Feather

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	feather-cast.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	7576

Hi Everyone. Today is the last day to vote. Please vote for my photo one more time. Thank you everyone who has been supporting me with your votes. I greatly appreciate it. Hope to see you on the water. Cheers.

Hello All,
    Sebastian Vito is a client of mine, a great angler, talented photographer and an all around great guy. His picture stands up to the competition all by itself but I thought I would "Pile On" a bit. Please give him a vote.
    He only worked at the California Fly Shop for one day so don't hold that against him.
    Thanks
    Capt. Maury Hatch
    Striper Sniper

Haha, Thanks for the kind words Maury. That made my day!