Thread: "Rack n Road" sells and rents all kinds of racks and trailers.

Default "Rack n Road" sells and rents all kinds of racks and trailers.

Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

I needed to upgrade my roof racks for my new truck a few weeks ago and remembered dealing with these folks 15 years ago. I went in to Rack n Road to see if any of my old Yakima system would work, but actually thinking I'd likely have to buy all new components. The customer service I received was outstanding. They even had me in their data base from 15 yrs ago.
    Turns out I was able to use most of my older generation Yakima components and they were able to adapt the new generation parts as well, something they didn't have to do but went out of their way to dig through outdated spare parts to make my old stuff work. I did buy new cab towers and cross bars as well as had rack tracks installed on the cab. I'll tell you this, it was no small issue for me to allow someone to drill holes in the roof of my new prize possession.
    John, the owner and chief installer laid out the tracks and explained every step of the process and gained my approval before he started the job. Turns out he's as particular (picky) as I am. It took him less than 45 minutes to do everything and I couldn't be happier with the entire job. These guys are professionals and take every precaution to protect your vehicle and assure you are satisfied with their work.

What a business model, great products, vast mechanical/applicable apptitude, and OUTSTANDING personal customer service. No wonder they've been around so long.

I'm one very happy customer for life!

Ray Hilliard

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Kiene retired View Post