Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Mountain Lion Citing-S Fork Yuba

This is what happens when you manage Fish and Game at the ballot box....I have a Friend that Hunts Lions quite often somtimes two or three time a month, mostly with hounds....He even gets paid to do it by the Goverment... My tax dollars...I would buy a Lion tag but that will never be possible ever again in California....I would like to know where the money goes that was supposed to be going into Habitat Restoration and it is a good chunk of money....Now I go out of state to hunt my Deer...

So after reading some of the comments on here I have come to the conculsion that some idiot liberals or conservitives have to kill themselves to let some of the used to be here aminals come back you know the brown bears, wolfs,wolverines and hell maybe even import some exotic creatures
    They don't call it dope cause it makes you smarter....

Dustin,
    What's your point? You might want to invest in a spell checker and a class in on-line manners. From an old retired
    school teacher; conclusion; conservatives; wolves; animals. Lighten up, boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry S View Post
    Dustin,
    What's your point? You might want to invest in a spell checker and a class in on-line manners. From an old retired
    school teacher; conclusion; conservatives; wolves; animals. Lighten up, boy!

Larry,

Point is simple....
    Let the nature take care of itself! Seems like there are quite a few people that say they have seen and know but they don't! How many people on here can say they have hunted these precious animals and really have experience with them? Not many I take it because just by what Jay posted shows that many others don't know crap.

So I'm simply saying lets kill people off to be able to bring back grizzly bears. Another words the population of people in this state can't maintain animal of these sorts. What's even funnier its like Frank A said our tax dollars pay to have the state trappers do it because its CA the kommie state of the nation ran by crooks! Oh and it's a few million a year to take care of this!

And Larry I see you were able to read just fine what I previously wrote. I guess I'm uneducated and that makes everyone else educated.
    Last edited by Dustin Rhodes; 07-18-2013 at 05:35 PM.

OK I looked it up it is 30 Million Dollars a year for 30 years for habitat restoration...Give me a break...What is being done for the guy that buys a Hunting and Fishing license in the state of Californicate????

Good thread popcorn time
    Aron-

"I own a time machine, but it only moves forward at regular speed..."

"So many rivers to fish so little time!"

Hey Dusty Rhodes. ease up. Youre wrestling career ended decades ago. dont come here to start a fight.

Hey Aron. Talk about stirring the pot! Do you know the pressure and stress a kernel of corn has to endure to be popped?! That kind of behavior is just unacceptable! you really openned a can of worms man! poor little corns

Quote Originally Posted by jbird View Post
    Hey Dusty Rhodes. ease up. Youre wrestling career ended decades ago. dont come here to start a fight.

Hey Aron. Talk about stirring the pot! Do you know the pressure and stress a kernel of corn has to endure to be popped?! That kind of behavior is just unacceptable! you really openned a can of worms man! poor little corns
    Wanna wrestle? I'm not that famous though hehe..... My pops was a fan so it was not hard to name your kid Dustin hahaha

On a serious note I don't want to open the can of worms and even if I did it was opened with the first page of this thread. I'm just adding to it with my opinion and what facts I know. I do hunt for mountain lion in the state of Washington. Lots of fun and I actually call them in with mouth calls. And NO they are not the nice little house kittens that everyone makes them out to be. They are killing machines when hungry and when they want to play cat and mouse with anything that is moving in the forest.

I guess many have watched to much Walt Disney with bambi and every other animal they dont want killed. Nothing wrong with hunting by regulations. Now poaching is poaching and as we all know law does not matter to poachers. They do illegal things regardless. I don't see black bears disapearing from CA or Deer. Why? Because there are regulations.
    Last edited by Dustin Rhodes; 07-18-2013 at 06:11 PM.

Dustin...do they eat as good as claimed...Charlie moving to Oregon where I can hunt them like you do. As a side note, I have called in two lions when trying for coyotes. They are magnificent animals but nothing I want to hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Alessio View Post
    Fish... I was fooled by that Walt Disney add too and I even voted for prop 117 but since then I have grown a brain and see the errors of voting with a Liberal mentality... Maybe when you grow up you too will see the light...Cheers
    This quote was actually from Frank A in a Private Message to me...what a coward with a brain the size of a pea. I will say this...when I do "grow up" it would be cool to watch you get treed by dogs OR better yet by a cougar...would love to see you soiling your pants. Whatever you do...Wear Condoms...