for the dorado to show up in big numbers or any number. They have been few and far between. Yesterday a couple boats ventured to the buoys but no dorado. They are still catching a lot of roosters and now starting to pick up some jacks with some size. Attached are a few photo's that I have received this week. I have one person who accomplished a feat that I think "no one" has ever done. He caught a rooster on the fly and while fighting it, some jacks swam by and he picked up a conventional rod with a lure and hooked into a good size jack. Fought both of them at the same time and winding them both in a little at a time. I'm trying to get a copy of the photo.
But here's what Mike and Terry did yesterday. Richard W. landed a 26lb rooster at Ranchito yesterday.
Since no one needed my help in the boat, I've been hanging back at hotel all week trying to get a short video together so I can posted it to Vimeo.

Nice rooster caught at Cerralvo

Mike S.Airhead caught rooster

Mike with another fine looking rooster... Also check out the water - flat

Terry C. from Anchorage, first time to Baja.... Nice rooster caught with conventional gear - no problem

I hope to have a few more photo's later today

Jay