Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why I fish with Jay Murakoshi

One week Jay, one week... counting the hours. OK (7 days 5 hours till we leave)

Question Why....????

This thread reminds me that Jay took care of me a couple of years ago when I was experiencing some major health issues. I didn't want to cancel on a June date so Jay allowed me to transfer the cost to a later date/period. But, that's just one reason I book with Jay. Aside from the usual stuff, my fishing partner and I enjoy it mightily when Jay is in the boat with us and Efren. It gets crowded and becomes a laugh fest at all of the antics and by-play.

A plus is that we've all watched Efren become an accomplished fly caster/fisher and to learn a bit about his family, etc., over the years. This trip has got to be one of the most enjoyable things to do in one of the most beautiful places of all (La Ventana) if you enjoy remote, salty places. Hope to keep this up for many years to come (or as long as Jay will put up with us).
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown