Thread: Coming to Pyramid Lake or Reno?

Default Coming to Pyramid Lake or Reno?

I now have a corporate account with the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno for discounted rooms.

Go to my website pyramidlakeflyfishing.com and go to the accomodations page and follow the instructions for a great rate on a room. Just mention that you are with Bucket List Fly Fishing Adventures

$69 a night for a standard room right now

See you on the water

Rob Anderson
    775-742-1754

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Bull_Dog View Post
    I now have a corporate account with the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno for discounted rooms.

Go to my website pyramidlakeflyfishing.com and go to the accomodations page and follow the instructions for a great rate on a room. Just mention that you are with Bucket List Fly Fishing Adventures

$69 a night for a standard room right now

See you on the water

Rob Anderson
    775-742-1754
    Took advantage of this deal this past weekend as I was fishing Pyramid for the first time. Think they charged my $10 more because the gun show was being hosted there, but still got the suite for $85 or so after taxes. Great rooms - newly remodled. $10 food voucher per day, $5 voucher at starbucks per day. I thought it was great for the money. Of course I caught some fish and won some money....so maybe I'm biased . Seriously, a good time and a good deal IMO. Thanks for the hookup Rob!!

Definitely going to take advantage of this!

Quote Originally Posted by Rossflyguy View Post
    Definitely going to take advantage of this!
    I'm too. it's worth it.