Thread: WTB Men's small to medium waders

Default WTB Men's small to medium waders

Have a 5'10" 160 lb teenage son that's not a fisherman... yet. But a pair of decent fitting waders might help the situation. Anything in reasonably good shape will work. I'm guessing a men's medium?
    fly: Very light artificial fly fishing lure of which there are two types: the dry fly which isn't supposed to sink the way it just did; and the wet fly, which shouldn't be floating up on the surface like that. An Angler's Dictionary.

Hi Ron -

Please give me a call at (916)715-3058...I have a pair of used Simms G-4 , size medium, waders. The waders are in very good condition, and I would enjoy giving them to your son.

Bob

Bob G,
    What a great gesture! I hope this brings you some good fishing mojo.
    Best,
    Larry S

I'm in the same boat. I have a pair of Simms men's small waders I purchased here for cheap a year or two ago but my kid is going to need mediums this summer. I'd be delighted to pass along the men's smalls to someone and would love to find a pair of men's mediums.

Thanks,

__Roy

I want to publicly thank Bob G. for his generosity. He invited me to meet him at his home to pick up the waders so my son and I made the trip to downtown Sacramento today after school. Tried again to offer payment but he wouldn't have it. Said he's getting more enjoyment out of giving them away than he will get out of using them. What a genuinely nice guy. Class act... Thanks, Bob!
    fly: Very light artificial fly fishing lure of which there are two types: the dry fly which isn't supposed to sink the way it just did; and the wet fly, which shouldn't be floating up on the surface like that. An Angler's Dictionary.

I just love this! What a great gesture!

+1 Super cool. Good group of people.

Great thing about fishing. Meet great people.

It appears there is a glimmer of hope for us. Thanks Bob G!