567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Finally an appropriate film for the sake of Wild Steelhead.

This looks like a well made and well rounded film.

Thank you for posting this Bill!
    Last edited by Walter; 02-27-2013 at 01:23 AM.

Looks like a great educational film. I'm not a guide, just a dude who started fishing at the age of 3. When I am helping to teach a friend to fish. I stress the point of how to handle the fish to ensure that someone, someday will have the same thrill of catching the same fish. I let them know that the thrill that they just expierieced, may not have taken place if someone caught and kept that fish, or mishandled it and it died later due to the the stress the angler put on him. I know many who read this wonderful forum treat our fish with a respect that ensures its survival, so that it can provide a thrill for someone else. I hope everyone who will go out and fishes will take the time to be mentors to those who have not been educated on how to preserve the "Sport", so other generations will be able to enjoy it. Let us all show by example some respect to our fisheries, and respect for our enviroment. Be kind to your fish who just gave you the joy of its capture, and the joy of its gentle release. Leave the enviroment a cleaner place then when you entered, pick up some garbage or debris that is out of place in these beautiful places we go to visit & fish. I thank the filmakers who produce these types of films that make us think, and hopefully change our ways for the better.
    Tight Lines Everyone!

Bill,

How did you hear about this film?

It is Scarry to think that We need to depend on the Same People to help save the Steelhead that can not even Ballance a Budget...Great Film.....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Alessio View Post
    It is Scarry to think that We need to depend on the Same People to help save the Steelhead that can not even Ballance a Budget...Great Film.....
    We should not be depending on those you refer to. Motivate, inform, influence or sue them. There is little time to spare.