Thread: Lady Angler Magazine article "Once Upon My Fly Line" by Jeannie Wallen

Default Lady Angler Magazine article "Once Upon My Fly Line" by Jeannie Wallen

Hi everyone! I wanted to share my article that was just published in Lady Angler Magazine. I wrote the story many years ago and finally decided to have it published. It is about my very first fly caught steelhead on the Russian River in California. I hope you enjoy it! You can find Lady Angler Magazine on Facebook and at ladyanglermagazine.com Here is the link to my article in the Jan. Feb issue. Let me know what you think!! http://publ.com/ODLDxMp#/42-43

Here is the link to the entire magazine Jan Feb issue http://publ.com/ODLDxMp#/1/

Let me know what you think! Tight lines everyone!!!

For some reason the link isn't working in this forum. So please go to their website www.ladyanglermagazine.com

Jeannie,
    We got to L.A.M. and still could not find your article.....?
    ....lee s.

Jeannie, congratulations on getting your article published and landing the steelie! I'm envious on both counts.

>> Lee, I found it by starting wtih the L.A.M. link provided above. About mid page the right column starts with Magazine. Click the link to the "Jan-Feb 2013 issue". Her article starts on page 42 and is titled "Once Upon My Fly Line". I hope this helps.

Thank you very much Cmcculloch! That was many years ago but it is still on my mind as if it was yesterday! That's what steelhead do to you! Just wish I had photos of the 3 steelhead that I caught and released on the American River 2 years ago all in the same day! I will have to write an article about that trip next!

To read the article just go to www.ladyanglermagazine.com then on the right side of the page click on the Jan-Feb issue and flip the pages to page 42 through 44. Tight lines!

Nice read Jeannie!

What a delightful story, Jeannie. Thanks for sharing it.

Thank you very much mr.3 wt. ! Glad you enjoyed it!

Thank you very much Roy W.! Glad you enjoyed it!