Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Video from the American today

was @ watt ave. today around 2:00, the sea lion came by headed back downstream.

Wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it. Nice video Adam. Trying to think, are there any natural barriers upstream from Watt where he may stop. I heard rumors last season or the season before, of one up b y the hatchery. Didn't believe that one, I just figured it was an over grown otter. Guy swore it was 300lbs. Said he called Fish and Game he said there was nothing they could or would do. That sea lion looked kinda small, I've seen big one in the Sac, and I know they go past verona. Would love to see one harassing an angler.
    Get to whats reel

Well I was out there today and saw it up the river from the Watt Bridge. It was funny cause the guys I was talking to before I left where under the bridge. So as we were talking about the sea lion situation I started scanning across the river to see if I can get a glimpse of it. Then up comes its head and thought maybe its a beaver then it rolled its whole body out and could say it was it. It was running zigzags across the river chasing fish is what I'm thinking.

Non the less hope it leaves soon. Its definitely not good for fishing. One of the guys I talked to said he has been on the river all day (I got out there about 3:30pm) and in the morning quite a few were rising up then he said it stopped (I wonder why). So after seeing the sea lion I figured its just not worth being in the area. Oh and fish and game where out there setting up some survey stuff.
    Aron-

"I own a time machine, but it only moves forward at regular speed..."

"So many rivers to fish so little time!"

dang fur bags

Any one know if the fur bag is still up in the river???
    Aron-

Here is some more recent news about the sea lion that came up river..... Seems it got a nice chromer which I can't seem to be able to hook!

http://www.sacbee.com/2013/01/18/512...can-river.html
    Aron-