Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kiene's has been sold!!

Default Kiene's has been sold!!

I guess this is some kind of event.
    We are officially selling our store to Steve Jensen who owns the Grizzly Hackle Fly Shop in Missoula , Montana and the Rainbow River Lodge out of Bristol Bay , Alaska
    Tim Fox will be the new manager.

Quote Originally Posted by jerry from sac View Post
    I guess this is some kind of event.
    We are officially selling our store to Steve Jensen who owns the Grizzly Hackle Fly Shop in Missoula , Montana and the Rainbow River Lodge out of Bristol Bay , Alaska
    Tim Fox will be the new manager.
    Seriously?

For Reals?

si, yes it is
    And it happens rather quickly. New management takes over Jan. 1
    Last edited by jerry from sac; 12-18-2012 at 08:41 PM.

So do I wear my Grizzly Hackle hat or my Kiene's hat into the shop after Jan 1st?

Wow!!! Congrats on retirement Bill & Marylin! This is great and sad news all togather. I just want to thank you Bill for all the pointers and tips you have given me throughout my fly fishing years. It is always great to come in the shop and chit-chat about fishing and listen to some story's you have about fishing, boats or motorcycles... That will be missed! You have created a wonderful staff that makes you feel right at home when at the shop. I hope you travel and fish some of your fondest fisheries of your life. Thanks again Bill & Marylin for the best Fly Shop around. Have a safe and healthy retirement! Take care, Mark

Quote Originally Posted by fyshhead View Post
    Wow!!! Congrats on retirement Bill & Marylin! This is great and sad news all togather. I just want to thank you Bill for all the pointers and tips you have given me throughout my fly fishing years. It is always great to come in the shop and chit-chat about fishing and listen to some story's you have about fishing, boats or motorcycles... That will be missed! You have created a wonderful staff that makes you feel right at home when at the shop. I hope you travel and fish some of your fondest fisheries of your life. Thanks again Bill & Marylin for the best Fly Shop around. Have a safe and healthy retirement! Take care, Mark
    and a great Message board!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't it be logical for Bill to make this announcemet rather than "Jerry from sac" since this is Bill Kiene's Board????
    Gordon Langenbeck
    Grants Pass, OR

Let's hope they keep the best flyfishing staff in California employed. It is the Kiene team that makes this a truely great shop.
    KEEP THE TEAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockman View Post
    Let's hope they keep the best flyfishing staff in California employed. It is the Kiene team that makes this a truely great shop.
    KEEP THE TEAM!
    second this thought