GBFF has a fishout, 9 boats, about 20 anglers. We launched from B&W and fished the San Joaquin. It was slow for most of us. One boat with three anglers got 9-10, one legal stripe. Most of us got between none and two fish. In our boat, I got the only fish, a 10# ocean bright Chinook. Lost it halfway in the boat so no pics. One other bump, and that was it for us for the day. Went up to Georgiana Slough for some LMB, nothing. Didn't see any bait or birds working either.

I was fishing out of my 12' glass skiff, and felt comfortable in the calm weather. I'm also learning how to use my GPS so as not to see mile marker 57 when we should have turned at 46. Travelled about 20 miles total, and just couldn't find 'em. Graphed a bunch in a great current rip at 15' over 25' but couldn't get the fly down with the current, and had my 50# electric on full speed just to hold us in place. Fish still seem to be in big water from the reports. Hoping they will travel to the sloughs sooner than later as the skiff feels a little safer there with any weather.