Thread: A new shuttle and cabins for the lower Yuba

Default A new shuttle and cabins for the lower Yuba

Before I fished the lower Yuba on Friday, with gianstfan, I met the new owner of land near the Parks Bar Bridge who also runs shuttles for a reasonable rate of $25 (if I remember correctly). His name is Christopher Streetman and his phone number is 530-639-2521. He seems like a nice guy and his rates are low from what I understand. Check out their facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yuba-...20297331329735

Just a notification of new services for those who like to fish the lower Yuba river.
    Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your limit

Adam Grace
    Past Kiene's Staff Member

Thanks for the information Adam.

After 7 years in the Bay Area I finally got round to taking the pontoon on Yuba last Sat and Sun, props to Cal Fly Shop for pointing me to your post (and this Board, it's fantastic!).

I used Christopher's service last Sat and Sun, very nice guy, lovely float. Didn;t catch many fish but landed a few both days including really hot silver bow - wow I understand what people mean by super-charged Yuba fish. Lost another couple of good fish and was broken.

Watching people/families gold mine and looking like they needed to do it for $ not leisure made me feel fortunate to be sitting in an expensive piece of equipment fishing.

I meet him on the river last time I was out and he is a awesome person. Great to talk to and and enjoy a chat with.
    Aron-

"I own a time machine, but it only moves forward at regular speed..."

"So many rivers to fish so little time!"