Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sunrise Car Break-in

Default Frank R. very sorry for your loss

I'm always worried about being broke into, so far I've dodged that bullet. But so help me God when and if it does I'll get on the Internet and find out how to make an IED, set that on the seat and when it's gone.... Dial a number and boom.... End of story
    Live every day like its your last and one day you'll get it right.

I will install a few hunting game camera's and I will sure find these bastards that like to break in cars

To Frank R. sorry to hear this about your car! I have a car with no tint, no stereo face and nothing is left behind to give the A-holes a reason to break in.
    Aron-

"I own a time machine, but it only moves forward at regular speed..."

"So many rivers to fish so little time!"

Smash and grabs along the Parkway are given. I had my passesenger window smashed once at Upper Sunrise. Some places are worst than others but I've seen broke car glass even in the "safe" places that Aaron mention like Sacramento Bar and William Pond. Your best bet is never leave anything valuable in your vehicle. I've heard of so many horror stories of waders, rods, wallets and cell phones being left in vehicles and stolen. Like Bill told me once "You might as well leave you windows down and a 20 dollar bill on the drivers seat". Even if you drive a beater and leave it unlocked with the windows down they will steal your parking pass. More law enforcement presence may help but they can't be everywhere and it takes only 30 seconds for the thieves to strike.

I just bought a game camera for exactly this reason. Now it is almost tempting to "lure" them in, I wonder if a slow swing with an upstream mend to a dropped loop is the ticket.

Depends what color your throwing!!

Seen cars at Goethe with a full lot and grassy/picnic area fully occupied with their windows smashed. I personally drive my beater and keep it looking pretty trashed, never had any issues. They can rummage through all the gargabe in the car if they want but they ain't getting anything.
    "Did you catch anything".........."No, did you"........

"Hey man, mind if I fish here?"....."Yes"...."Thanks man!"
    grgoding@yahoo.com