Thread: Tough life in the Northwest

Default Tough life in the Northwest

The salmon have returned and women and children have been warned to stay away from the tidewater. They are back in great numbers...the vicious critters plucked a tot off the bank. Terrible. Even I am scared to wade into their highway to the spawing grounds. They get out of that saltwater and their mood becomes downright ugly. So bad...it is like denying me a beer for an hour. Even the thought of me beerless makes me mad. Maybe if we toss beers into the water that would placate them. Anything to stop the madness of their yearly finned terrorist attack on our rivers. Damn things think they own the place.

Plenty of fish boys, come up and see the show. If you saw a day like today you would never go home. Downright perfect. Boys, I have course knowledge: know the rivers, know the flies, and the hookers. Even know which dogs to pet and the ones to avoid. Hell, if I can get the 25K some peckerhead owes me I'll buy you the gas and the beers...well if you get to them before I do. I'll even promise not to fish naked for a change since the law seems to frown on that. Getting tired of paying those tickets.

If one of you lunatics would like to wander up next year I'll be happy to share what I know. Things like don't hit your grandma with a shovel for it leaves a bad impression on her mind. Love that song. It is a long drive but I have been on recon duty for years....proud member of the fishing Marines. Plenty of spots, far too many jerks, but it is salmon fishing. The rocks come with the farm. So north boys!!!!! When the salmon are rolling in the tidewater...if that don't give you a woody nothing will. Stay in touch.

Hi Geller

We had lots of good fishing in the ocean down here in Nor cal this summer.

Now we hear they are coming in thick to our rivers.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Default Where to get them

Wilbur you have to get them lower on the drainage. Might have a house for you in Crescent City. Not just dirt cheap but sand cheap. Have to get the critters in the first three miles. Life is damn weird at the moment....