Thread: back in the bay and looking for fishing partners

Default back in the bay and looking for fishing partners

My name is Shawnery or Shawn for short, 39 years old and married with kids, live in Woodside and have started to get back into fishing since I almost died in a bad crash motorcycle racing at Infineon.

I'm finally back home in woodside after enjoying Lakeport for a while and catching a fair amount of trout in Blue lake and the Russian river. I'm retired and open most days for fishing and willing to drive a fair amount to find the fish. I enjoy both lake and river fishing both fly and standered gear. Trout have been my main target as of late but love salmon fishing since I learned fly fishing in Washington and they are every up there. I would be more than willing to try out deep sea fishing as well or anything else that gets me out of the house and my hook in a fish.

I know this sounds like a personal add but truth be told since my crash I've lost touch with most of my old friends from racing and I'm just trying to find a few people who might like to get out there and have a good time fishing.

39 and retired, I hate you!!!!

But I'll give a shout out when I am looking for a fishing partner.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Question Fishin' Partners....

Shawn,.... Since you live quite a ways from this area (Sacramento), you might consider looking for someone closer to your home. I found a club near you that might suit your needs well:

http://www.flycasters.org/

This club is in San Jose. There're others in your area, as well. For a local fly shop, you might try California Fly Shop on Industrial Road in Belmont.

As you can see, guys like Scott are available that you'll be able to connect/fish with from around here, as well. You have a lot of time to get things going.

Have fun and good luck!!!
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Hey Shawnery,
    I live in Santa Clara and I am on the water several times a month. I am a trout and steelhead guy so i don't really do still water or salt. Most of the time i fish out of a drift boat.You are welcome to join me when there is room in the boat.

Chris Gearhart 650 400-3738