WEATHER OR NOT!
After enjoying several days of outstanding weather and a great bite The wind started blowing and turned everything around. Yesterday about 11AM we experienced quite a thunder storm with lightening cracking and a down pour of rain. Our arroyos were running and we were getting some much needed rain. I'm sure our local farmers, ranchers and live stock all have big smiles and are doing a dance.
By nightfall all was calm and we were getting mixed forecasts. Sometimes it is hard to predict weather in a tropical environment where there is a potential for almost anything to happen. I was awakened at about 2 AM to the sound of doors slamming in our home from strong winds. In a short time the wind stopped and the rain started to poor. Now it appears we may get rain all day.
The fishermen we had scheduled for today elected to pass and give it a go tomorrow. I did see several resort boats depart this morning.
It was almost on this date one year ago we experienced similar conditions. On that date the rain didn't keep our fishermen back. They were rewarded with a killer day landing tuna and billfish.

JD is getting a little wet but it is just adding to the fun of battling a marlin

For frequent East Cape updates "like" www.facebook.com/JenWrenSportfishing
Mark Rayor
teamjenwren.com
markrayor.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/JenWrenSportfishing
US cell 310 308 5841