Thread: FliFlicker....

Question FliFlicker....

I've been trying to connect with FliFlicker, a Socal FF Forum, without any luck. All I get is an error message. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem???
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Seems like the website is down. It can happen you will just have to wait until its up again.
    Aron-

"I own a time machine, but it only moves forward at regular speed..."

"So many rivers to fish so little time!"

Unhappy FliFlicker....

Damn!!! First the website; then the forum.... one of my favorite on-line spots. Hope they get it back on-line soon.
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

I just cant wait until this heat is over with a little.......... Just got a set of three Sage Flight rods and three Lamson Guru reels to put on them. I get the reels this Monday or Tuesday. Then rivers here I come Until then watching fly fishing videos I took during shad season or on youtube or here when I'm not working hahaha
    Aron-

"I own a time machine, but it only moves forward at regular speed..."

"So many rivers to fish so little time!"

Darian

Howdy.

Try giving

http://www.heartbeat-music.com/forum/ a click.

I don't know what the issues are - the front door of the fliflicker.com website is down, but the forum appears to kicking (as of right now - 1:30am Mon).

I don't know why Doug chose to organize things with iframes and two different domain names/servers - it's been that way from the beginning.

cheers

Default Aha!!!!

Thanks Tim,.... I guess my bookmark function lost its pointer to the URL.... Anyway, I'm happy now.

Author unknown