Thread: Silverfork this afternoon - Wednesday

Default Silverfork this afternoon - Wednesday

I will be going to Silverfork after work today. If you want to ride with me you need to be at the El Dorado Hills Blvd exit on hwy 50 by 4:30. I plan to fish til dark. You will be hiking up the canyon and doing some boulder hopping. Easy stuff, but you will get wet and you will be moving, I do not fish one area for more than a few minutes. I am constantly on the move. We will probably cover about a mile or so of the river, maybe less, maybe more.

We will be stopping in Placerville for dinner at a killer mexican place, you can either eat with me or I can take my food home.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Quote Originally Posted by Scott V View Post
    I will be going to Silverfork after work today. If you want to ride with me you need to be at the El Dorado Hills Blvd exit on hwy 50 by 4:30. I plan to fish til dark. You will be hiking up the canyon and doing some boulder hopping. Easy stuff, but you will get wet and you will be moving, I do not fish one area for more than a few minutes. I am constantly on the move. We will probably cover about a mile or so of the river, maybe less, maybe more.

We will be stopping in Placerville for dinner at a killer mexican place, you can either eat with me or I can take my food home.
    Can you just get me my usual and drop it off? I can't make it for fishing, but I'll meet you at the freeway for a burrito!

I'll be taking the boys out camping to Wrights this weekend so I'll wave to the fish as I drive by...

_SHig

Scott, keep your eyes open for a Hendrix Outdoors landing net with a rubber net. If you find it I'll buy you lunch.

Dan

Oh yeah, have fun!
    A.K.A. Colfaxtroutman

Quote Originally Posted by DFrink View Post
    Scott, keep your eyes open for a Hendrix Outdoors landing net with a rubber net. If you find it I'll buy you lunch.

Dan

Oh yeah, have fun!
    Your net was already in the back of my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by SHigSpeed View Post
    Can you just get me my usual and drop it off? I can't make it for fishing, but I'll meet you at the freeway for a burrito!

I'll be taking the boys out camping to Wrights this weekend so I'll wave to the fish as I drive by...

_SHig
    In my worst soup nazi impression:

NO BURRITO FOR YOU, NOW GET OUT!!!!!!