Thread: Could it be happening

Default Could it be happening

The fishing was pretty good today (monday). I'll have more on the report as soon as I get them all together at the bar and before the margarita's are consumed. I heard one boat got a 45/50lb dorado. I'll know more in a couple hours and hope to get some photo's

Last night Azul Marino was fantastic

Jay

A 40lb dorado along with a bunch of small to medium size dorado caught today at the buoys.
    They saw a marlin, tried to feed it but no eats. No hook up on roosters today but they did see a number of them.
    Damn, I'm smiling the past couple days.

On this side the "dark side" guys caught a bunch of yellow tail at Espirto Santos and couple cabrilla.

My friend jonathan got 4 dorado and some decent size jacks, another boat caught and released 6 roosters on fly
    Another boat got a 25lb rooster on fly and lost two others

Things are looking up, but still no bait. I'm waiting word on bait at the island but haven't got a confirmation yet. Efren said he hasn't heard anything yet

Tomorrow's report? I hope it's better than today. Photo's? It's like pulling teeth to get these guys to bring my their SD cards so I can download a couple photo's

Jay

Thumbs up Change....

Hey, Hey!!! Things are finally looking up. Good to hear. Is Azul Marino the place we at the hotel up the road where we ate????
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Yes, Azul Marino is the restaurant located at Costa Baja. Having dorado at the restaurant tonight. Tomorrow night it's the La Tres Virgins. I haven't been there in a couple years so it will be like a new restaurant. But so far, for fast and tasty food, Rancho Viejo is topping the list then Tailhunter and Azul Marino are at the top.
    I will post a fishing report this afternoon. Been up since 2:30am working on the latest baja video that will be posted to vimeo for viewing

Jay