Thread: Bauer, Sage, AirFlo - Prices reduced.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Bauer, Sage, AirFlo - Prices reduced.

SOLD. BaUER MX-5 Fly Reel. Near Mint Condition with just a couple of very small nicks at the frame bottom and on the reel foot. 4.25" diameter for 9-10-11 wts, 8.7 oz, WF10+(325yds.30#) Spey Windcutter 8/9/10+(175yds30#) Includes Factory Neoprene Pouch. $595 retail. $325 + Shipping.

SOLD. BAUER MX-4 Fly Reel. Near Mint Condition with two very small nicks at the frame bottom and the usual small nicks on the reel foot. 4.00" diameter, 8-9 wts, 8.0 oz, WF9+(275yds.20#). $545 Retail. Includes Factory Neoprene Pouch. $325 + shipping.

SOLD. SAGE z-Axis 6101-4. 4 piece 10' 6 wt with Full Wells Grip, Aluminum Saltwater Reel Seat, and Fighting Butt. Includes Factory Rod Tube, Rod Sock, and Blank Warranty Card. $450 + shipping.

SOLD - AirFlo 40+ Extreme Distance WF6i/S7. Integreted shooting system with black Sink 7 head and sunset intermediate running line. 2012 model only fished 1/2 day and in "Like New" condition in original packaging. Great lake line for casting a stripping. $75 retail. $40.

Shipping is $10 per item to the lower 48. Free Shipping to lower 48 on Rods and Reels purchased together. Actual shipping costs to Canada and Alaska.

Satisfaction guaranteed. Notify me within 3 days of receipt. Refund less original shipping. Buyer pays return, insured shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bauer MX-5.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	4634   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bauer MX-4.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	4635   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6101 z-Axis.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	4636  
    Last edited by wilyj; 06-13-2018 at 05:28 AM. Reason: All sold
    Contact Jeff at wilyj8@yahoo.com or call 541-280-3237

Great rigging only matters on the fish of a lifetime . . .

The Bauer MX4 & MX5 are a great reel for the baja. I've been using them for 10 years+ and never had a problem, actually only one problem but when Bauer reels was in Salinas, Calif.
    I took one of my reels into him because I had a drag problem. OE was the problem, this has been solved by making the MX4 & MX5 series "MURAKOSHI PROOF". Like I said great reel, smooth drag system and holds a lot of backing.
    I also use the Galvin T-10 and T-12, smooth drag, lightweight and LA that carrys a lot of backing.

At that price listed for the Bauer's I'd jump on them if you're planning a trip to Baja or any salt water game. I wouldn't worry about nicks or scratches

Jay

Thanks Jay. You're the one who turned me on to the Bauer MXs, and I still have the MX-4 from my 1st La Paz trip with you. And you're right about scratches: I doubt that anyone but me would notice them. I'm fishing Davis with a buddy tomorrow and will let you know how the LMB bite is. Hope you are well and happy. - Jeff
    Contact Jeff at wilyj8@yahoo.com or call 541-280-3237

Great rigging only matters on the fish of a lifetime . . .