Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Waders?

Not blaming owners of waders that leak immediatley at all, not sure how you stretched it to that. Simms has a 30 day return policy to the dealer you bought them from no questions asked for any out of the box issues (box stores usually don't partake in this from what I've heard) and Redington is 90 days over the counter with us. It's a lot easier to deal with a manufacturer through the retailer as we can just tell them the receipt date and they don't have to worry about customers being unscrupulous.

Nikwax treatment is great for extending the life of your waders past the realm of normal wear and tear. I take pretty great offense to the insinuation that giving customers cheap options to make their waders last therefore saving them money in the long run is bad customer service. Can't please everyone I suppose. I'm 100 days in with my Redingtons and gave them their first treatment and they breath and shed water like new.

Some good info from Arc'teryx who invented the sonic weld, but what do they know
    http://www.facebook.com/arcteryx/app_379407165432914

Aaron tread lightly with the sarcasm. I'm still a customer whether you take offense or not. I walk out of the store with a spool of tippet or another new flyrod, I 'm still a customer.When I leave the store I really don't care what you say, my ex-wife has several colorful expressions, one is along the lines of a mule and a hole (personal favorite). And as I mentioned my second pair of Simms have been outstanding although they're aren't G4s. And I am looking into the Redingtons.
    I swear I'll be home by noon this time!!

Quote Originally Posted by 590Mike View Post
    Aaron tread lightly with the sarcasm. I'm still a customer whether you take offense or not. .
    Based on your responses here, if I owned/ran Kiene's, I'm not sure I'd want you as a customer. In fact, I think you'd be better off going to American and their fly fishing forum.

Judging by your posts "....letter from an attorney to get satisfaction...." and "....my ex-wife...."; I'm guessing you're a real peach.