Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yuba vs American River currently

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Thomas View Post
    Looks like they have dropped the flows (or upped the diversions). This morning, Saturday, the Yuba is at 869 cfs through town. That's lower than I want to run that river.
    There is only an inch of water going over the riffle by the hard 90 degree turn near the dump. The only jetboats getting in are being launched from private land.

AB

Quote Originally Posted by AbelBoy View Post
    I haven't parked at Hallwood for years. To my understanding, as long as one does not park in front of the driveway to the house, the gate to the orchard, or directly in front of the guard rail, one would be parking legally.

AB
    I went out fishing last week and spoke with my buddy who lives there, and here is some clarification. those signs are posted by california highway patrol, not the city or county. WHy CHP has jx on hallwood blvd I have no idea. When CHP stoped by to look at a break in recently the officer mentioned to my friend that he will come by and ticket the cars daily if he wants. My friend, being a fellow sportsmen and just a nice person, has always refused and tells the cops he has no problem with people parking there.

Ultimately, it is technically illegal to park at the end of hallwood blvd, at the guardrail, or anywhere. However, while CHP can ticket if they want to, it doesnt look like they will anytime soon.