Thread: We Found Some

Default We Found Some

bait today. A couple of my captains decided to spend some time looking for some bait since the commercial guys have been fishing the Las Frallies area for the past week. it PAID OFF
    The bait is on the small side 3" - 3 1/2" but it's a live and swims. it did take a while to get enough for our two boats but it was worth it. Other captains were calling on the radio asking what we found and of course they told them. Hey, there family and they help each other out. It probably took an hour.
    I'm sure we'll be going back there tomorrow, no I know we're going back there tomorrow, I'm driving one of the boats so the captain doesn't have to do all the work himself.
    Fishing report to follow
    Going to have ribs and rice tonight

Jay

It is about damned time! By the way......we all had a great time last week even without bait. I hope Joan and Steve got a few big ones. They deserve it.
    Vernon

We knew it was there somewhere but hard to suggest looking at a new spot. I suggested just looking anywhere where there were a bunch of pelicans or corrmorants on the rocks. Can't wait for the report. I hope Steve and Joan banged them.