Thread: New site dedicated to fighting the battle

Default New site dedicated to fighting the battle

Please visit California Delta Guardians a new site I put together to help fight the water battle. Looking forward to your feedback

While some of you may be familiar with my fundraising efforts on the old NCFFB, many of you aren't so I hope to gain some support here as I've had a pretty good history of providing support to many conservation groups.

Please take a look around and make sure to check out the "State Water Project" - Clean Water Acting link. Time to take off the gloves...

http://caldelta.org

Thank you!!

Ben Rualo

Thumbs up Website....

Like your website. Good background photo of Delta. "Clicked" on Nikki's Discovery and have a couple of observations. First is TMI in one location. I like the message but not many people, including my retired self, have enough spare time to absorb all of the info in less than a bunch of sessions. Second, also for Nikki, make the print bigger. I can't read some of the info on the charts/graphs she posted....

Gotta give you and Nikki a lot of credit for digging this stuff up. It just has to be put into a format that is easily absorbed.
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Good stuff there Ben! Lots of eye-opening info for sure. Politics at its finest....

thanks guys, I need to make a couple gramatical corrections that was pointed out by a buddy who also objected to it's one sided content....my reply was...

For years the water companies have been feeding the public misleading facts even going as far as lying to the house of reps in front of the public

they try to scare the public into approving water plans by saying all the levees are going to collapse....if that's the case, then fix them now, don't use it as a lynchpin

they lie, they cheat, they play dirty......so I make no apologies

this is truly a grass roots effort, not like the ones they try to portray with all their fake environmental groups funded by billionaires

Quote Originally Posted by BenFishin View Post
    thanks guys, I need to make a couple gramatical corrections that was pointed out by a buddy who also objected to it's one sided content....my reply was...

For years the water companies have been feeding the public misleading facts even going as far as lying to the house of reps in front of the public

they try to scare the public into approving water plans by saying all the levees are going to collapse....if that's the case, then fix them now, don't use it as a lynchpin

they lie, they cheat, they play dirty......so I make no apologies

this is truly a grass roots effort, not like the ones they try to portray with all their fake environmental groups funded by billionaires
    "one sided" ?!

If your friend were to read all the available information documenting what is really happening with regards to the privatization of water that is supposed to flow towards SF Bay, all skepticism would be out the window.

Good job....