Thread: Good Friday-Great Friday

Default Good Friday-Great Friday

Aloha and Happy Easter! Went offshore on friday. The mahi action has been hot lately. Headed to HK bouy, but there were already two boats there at dawn. Got some small ahi and one mahi there. Decided to head to another bouy and found it loaded with mahi. Got 8 more and had a blast on the new TFO BVK 10wt rod. What a great light rod for mahi, and in green it is the right color as well.

They sure are pretty right out of the water. This one hit a pink popper.

This was the bull of the herd. It was the largest of the day. We had a charlie out, small live tuna on the big rods, and it came in all lit up and ate the charlie! I didn't even get a chance to cast to it.

Lots of fresh mahi and ahi for Easter for us and all of our friends. I hope you all have a good-no great one as well, Mems.
    Don Memmer

Yeah!!! Happy Easter Don. Thanks for another tropical tease!

Default mahalo

Hey Jay, hope the weather in Wisconsin has finally warmed up. I want to see you get a musky this season! Have a great spring, Don.
    Don Memmer

Thumbs up Easter Mahi....

Aloha Don,.... Looks like you had a great day out there!!! A belated Happy Easter to you and your family.
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown