Thread: HR 1837 Passes the House 246-175

Default HR 1837 Passes the House 246-175

Those of us that live in Dan Lundgren and Tom McClintock's districts need to "throw the Bums out"! I forced myself to watch the proceedings in the House of Representatives today..I've never seen as big of a collection of lying hypocrites as I saw today. Nunes, Denham, McClintock and McCarthy are really masters in the art spinning the truth into a lie as big as the House. They are truly owned by their Corporate Ag. Masters, much to the detriment of every other Californian!

Mike

I tried to watch it. Incredible the stuff that was spewing out of their mouths. If people haven't already, we need to contact our Senators to make sure they understand how we feel!

Guaranteed Feinstein will champion this bill in the US Senate after all its an election year and she needs the agri business money to get re-eleected.

Quote Originally Posted by shawn kempkes View Post
    Guaranteed Feinstein will champion this bill in the US Senate after all its an election year and she needs the agri business money to get re-eleected.
    She has already come out strongly against HR 1837 and has said it'll never get through the Senate. Remember, she shepherded the San Joaquin River Restoration Bill through Congress. It was her baby and I don't think she'll let the Republicans kill it.

Mike

I listen to McClintock's Town Hall meetings and he nothing but a 'talker'...... doesn't use the venue to actually listen to anyone speak up and ask questions..... His answers are always.... "keep up the fight, stay tuned and thanks... blah, blah, blah....."

Oh, and people do challenge him on things at these meetings too..... but he's greasy, dodging the questions left and right.

Enough said.

Default I thnk I'm gonna...

Barf!!

After i pull my fist out of this wall. We've all got to go to one of his town halls and pin his ass down!
    When all else fails, put down the pole and swim with the dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Chimenti View Post
    Barf!!

After i pull my fist out of this wall. We've all got to go to one of his town halls and pin his ass down!
    He's got one (town hall meeting) coming up in Lincoln..... assuming that he'll program his GPS correctly and can find Lincoln given that McClintock doesn't seem to understand that District 4 is in Northern California, not in Fresno County/Kern County, et. al.

Feinstein will find a way to pull the San Joaquin legeslation out of it so she can support the remainder of the bill and maintain her comfy position in bed with Reisner and Westlands..

Default Feinstein...

Sad but true, Hunting Dog.
    When all else fails, put down the pole and swim with the dog.

I guess Republicans are only for states' rights when it suits them. dan Lungren is the master of cognitive dissonance. He is championing the demolition of Hetch Hetchy reservoir because he's a born again environmental champion and wants the natural environment of that valley restored. Now he votes for the complete destruction of the Delta and its fish population so that industrial farms can grow rice and cotton. What a moron.