Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Discounted Trip-Last Minute Cancellation-This Saturday 3/3

Exclamation Discounted Trip-Last Minute Cancellation-This Saturday 3/3

I had a last minute cancellation for this upcoming saturday, March 3rd. The Sac has been fishing really good from Posse all the way down to Jellys. Expect more than 20 hookups. The Yuba has been fishing really good also, but the crowds will be thick on Saturday.

Full day drift with Lunch and all equipment-$300. This is $125 off the normal rate.

E-mail or call to book.

Darrin Deel
    530-228-0432
    darrin.deel@yahoo.com
    Capt. Darrin Deel
    www.acflyfishing.com

$425.00 for a full day normally??? man it's getting more expensive huh? Gas prices not helping at all

Yeah Sammy,

Alot of guides and outfitters made the jump this year to more than $400.

Gas is skyrocketing, as are flies, tippet, SSG split shot, fly lines, oars, Safeway and Raleys sandwiches, license fees, BLM fees, and private boat ramp fees. I hope everyone understands.
    Capt. Darrin Deel
    www.acflyfishing.com

totally understand. I've had to raise my prices at work as well

Hi Darrin, PM sent

Mike O Guest

Both glad you can find customers in this economy, and jealous that you can change your wages when costs go up

Normally not one to do this but If you guys don't know Darrin he's a a legit young guide out of Chico. He's really worked hard and paid his dues to make the leap from an up and comer to seasoned guide. He's doing things the right way and and is fully permitted when needed on certain rivers. I certainly would be stoked to spend a day with him on the Sac.

Default Trip Price

Just think of it this way. You are saving yourself $25/day when you go out with an independent guide as compared to The Fly Shop. Fly Shop all inclusive trip (ie: with flies) is now $450. Now The Fly Shop is cheaper when you choose the noninclusive trip but going into the shop each morning might cost you a few additional bucks.

Its also a lot cheaper here in CA as compared to the Rockies. My fly shop in Idaho is now $500 and I know of other places in Montana that are in the $525-$550 range.

Most of the independent guides are letting the market decide the price. Well at least that is how I see it. But no doubt that this sport we love is not cheap.

Perfect chance to save a few dollars and jump on Darrins discounted trip. He is a great dude and you will have a great time with him.
    Guiding out here on some of the best trout waters of the west coast, it is my goal to fill your memory bank with plenty of fish tales, big and small!

I drifted the lower sac with Darrin a couple of years ago. Great guy and works hard to get you on the fish.

---ted

I drifted the Lower Sac with Darrin on Sunday, I highly recommend him. Great guide and he works hard to put you on the trout.