Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Props Thread

I really don't what I can say about dealing with Rich Morrison that would surprise any of the regulars here at Kiene's / Fishwest, Sacramento.
    Rich is a well known and trusted member of this community who generously shares his considerable knowledge with all of us, on a variety of subjects.
    If you get the chance to deal with Rich directly, do so. You'll be pleased with the process and the outcome.

Thank you Rich,
    Dave E.

I just had my second great transaction with John Sv. Accurate description, well packed, and quickly shipped. He's a great seller. Thanks John!

I had a great experience buying two Orvis rods from Stan (flygut), Great guy excellent product.

"Shorty" has some really nice gear and priced right listed and I had the pleasure of meeting up with him to pick up one of his rods. Just as advertised and he was very accommodating with our transaction.

Second put for Shorty - I bought some rods from him and they arrived quickly and look fantastic. Great seller!
    Rich
    There are few things in life more pleasing than the sublime marriage of form and function that is found in a well crafted fly rod.

Rich Morrison
    Vintage Powell collector/dealer
    605-858-0800
    rich@classicpowellrod.com
    www.classicpowellrod.com

I'll piggyback in here with more kudos for Shorty. I had the chance to meet up with him to complete our transaction over the weekend. His product descriptions are spot on and he's as genuine as anglers get.

Thanks again, Dave

I have to join in and thank shorty for being great to deal with. i bought 2 reels from him and I'm stoked on them.

Thanks Flybum (Tom) for the Allen Kraken reel deal! I'll name the first striper after you...

Default Great experience

I just completed the purchase of a reel from Bob Giannoni. Everything went perfectly and the reel is beautiful and exactly as described. Great guy (but many of you seem to know that already).

Props to jerry from sac for a great deal on a nice rod. All went well with rod as described and received in one day.