Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Props Thread

Default The Props Thread

Hey Guys
    Stole this idea from elsewhere, pretty simple, if you have a solid transaction with somebody then give a shout out in this thread. Both buyers and sellers. That way one can search this thread and if they see someone's name it gives a little bit of assurance. Also if there's any sort of issue using your real name might help clarify things as well. I’ll sticky it to the top.
    Thanks
    Aaron

A friend picked a Beulah up from Zookerman, the seller here. All as advertised and very helpful.

I’ve had great experiences both in buying and selling to Koffler, Woodman & KJE and look forward to doing so again.

As a heads up to others here.
    The only bad experience I’ve had is with "onlymidges". Who I had one previous transaction with and while he was slow to pay the first time around, I went ahead and accepted him at his word on a second transaction - Ya' I know, my bad.
    The seond transaction came from this ad :
    http://www.kiene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23086 , back in April of 2011.

We came to an agreement and he’s now had the rod in his possession since May 12, 2011. He acknowledged that fact at that time. He never made good on his payment. He’s not answered any of my P.M.‘s or emails in the ten months since, nor my attempted contacts through other means. I have all the documentation to support this, including his P.M.’s and postal service delivery receipt.

Not much action on this...for the most part eveyone I've dealt with has been top notch here at Kiene's. I've bought from Woodman and LNelson a few times and both these guys are great to deal with and accuratley represent their stuff.
    There are few things in life more pleasing than the sublime marriage of form and function that is found in a well crafted fly rod.

Rich Morrison
    Vintage Powell collector/dealer
    605-858-0800
    rich@classicpowellrod.com
    www.classicpowellrod.com

Another one for Woodman, John even delivered the real to my office!

LNelson also delivered quickly and the item was as described.

Dan
    A.K.A. Colfaxtroutman

Default LNelson

I have bought a few reels and they were always delivered quickly and were exactly as described.

I just bought something from HATCH and the whole transaction was great.

I've also sold a few things here...can't remember the names and I've cleared out my private message box....but they've all been good transactions.

A recent transaction of bamboo with R.Morrison doesn't get any better, this rod went to the right man. Everyone who has bought something from me here has been a straight shooter. Paypal and personal checks have all worked out just fine. Props to Kiene's for letting us sell goods here.

Jon.
    "I fish, I write, I travel, and I'm hungry for more!"
    http://jonbaiocchiflyfishingnews.blogspot.com/

http://www.baiocchistroutfitters.com/
    The premier fly fishing guide service for the northern sierra.

Props to Kiene's. Not only did they put a new welded loop on my flyline for free a couple of weeks ago before fishing with Jon B at Lake Davis, my g/f ordered me one of those Patagonia packs late Sunday evening & it was sitting on my doorstep by Tuesday.

I'd like to give props to Mark Kranhold. Mark offered an entire box of steelhead flies on the pay it forward thread and I was the lucky recipient. He is one of those on this site that is willing to share his both his knowledge and his fishing gear. Thanks, Mark!