Thread: Truck Shuttle on the A?

Default Truck Shuttle on the A?

Looking to do a solo float on the American this weekend, but would need someone to shuttle my truck down the river to the take-out. I'm pretty flexible as to where I put in and take out.

I've heard of a guy or two that do this, but don't remember their names off hand. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. All I would need is someone to drive my truck downriver, there's no trailer or other assistance needed.

Thanks.

I'll help you out if I can. When and where??
    Get to whats reel

Thanks, Finsane. I'm pretty flexible, Saturday or Monday, and am thinking Rossmore to Watt or Howe. Sunrise would probably work, too. Let me know if any of those work best for you.

I should note that this is a solo float not because I'm a jerk, but because my pram is a one-man operation!

Andy from Kienes runs shuttles too...as does joe s.

Joe's been doing it for quite some time. Bill K. can get you in touch with him. If you use him, have him draw you a map of some part of the river, trust me on this you'll not be disappointed. Ed
    Last edited by Ed Wahl; 01-14-2012 at 08:47 AM.
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.