Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brown trout on the Truckee River

"if you can't stand the fire or criticism.if you have nothing to say other than stop voices your opinion it's probably best to say say nothing at all.here is nothing wrong with free speech.live with it or take a stand or don't read it at all, it's a forum.do my words really cut so deep?it's just an opinion.and i am going to respond to all the people who defend these acts in doubt.big deal!did i touch on a touchy subject?chime in with some insight.telling me to stop is pointless.it's not a gun fight.we are voicing our opinions. merry Christmas to all."

Well this clears it all up. Your explanation is about as smooth as a Charles Barkley golf swing.

"telling me to stop is pointless"...well, you tried JBird!

"no, youre just pompous, self righteous, and thoroughly obnoxious. congratulations, you are rosie o'donnell." Well said Jay. BTW, congratulations on the straight A's!!

geez I step away for some presents and a good christmas buzz and missed out on all the fun??

Lol... Time to go to the steelhead forum for a safe haven

I love fly fishing forums!!!!!!!!!

i smell trolls. yay.

Default rosie ohhhhhhhh

rosie O. no, i got bigger jugs than that.whats pompous mean? I give in. all that Christmas spirit made me lupe.thanks for responding.nice fish. ps. the round mound of rebound was the man
    Last edited by chainsaw510; 12-25-2011 at 08:05 PM.

If you need some real good debate, go to the putah creek forum and repost that vid

How about make ALL trout streams in California closed during the winter (nov16-end of april) to protect spawning trout. Yes browns tend to spawn earlier than that but it would protect the majority of these fish. That would stop all these fun filled arguments.. Just sayin

You guys were arguing Christmas? You really need to get outside and enjoy the nature and not worry about the little things in life.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Default x mas with the in laws

i had no where else to go, there is nothing like spending 3 days with in laws for the holidays. sneaking away to vent on this video was better than the alternatives. like i said, thank goddess for the xmas spiritS.