Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Spey Gathering?

I'd be down like a clown. The 17th would be a good weekend, after that, the 7th would work. Personally, I wouldn't mind partying like a rockstar down by the river on New Year's Eve, but I doubt that would work for everybody.

If it's after the new year I'll be there. Holidays + Retail = work every weekend.

Jason

I'm with Jason - after new years will open up alot for me unless of course the Chetco/Eel/Smith start fishing - then we will just have to see what wins out.....

Great idea... having gone to some of the Clave up in Idaho and Oregon, it's always nice to renew acquaintances with old faces. Even if it is just a hanging around and shooting the breeze, and who knows, maybe a swap-meet of some sort would be nice to break the ice and maybe coming home with something useable. Lord knows I would like to trade some heads.
    I would be happy to help promote this event by letting those at the Golden Gate Angling and Casting Club and other clubs in the Bay Area know about it.

i dont think i have enough beer cans to pay for all the hotdogs that would take lol

Hey Taylor Im in, let me know if you need any help. Maybe if you ask us nicely we wouldnt mind bringing something along to help out, so that way we can have a killer fishout.

Im thinking after the first would be a good time. Most of the people will be fishing up top, which will leave Watt Ave all to us to use. Right now it can get pretty crowded down there. Im trying to think of other areas that we can do as well that might have a BBQ on site. But nothing has come to mind yet. I think Goethe aka River Bend Park might have BBQ's on site next to the picnic table, but then again I could be wrong. But thats another good spot we can hang out at. Also lots of trees if the weather isnt to nice.
    Last edited by bclem81; 12-15-2011 at 05:06 PM.

<In(((((((><

I hope everyone had a good Christmas. What weekend works best for everyone?

I'm speyless, new to the Switch scene, but I'd love to come, watch and learn from others. I can help too, depending on the date.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy2011 View Post
    I'm speyless, new to the Switch scene, but I'd love to come, watch and learn from others. I can help too, depending on the date.
    Technically, you're not. If you have a single hand rod, you can apply some of the techniques. It's made me a much better roll caster.

Anybody still interested in this, or are you still hungover and beat from Christmas?