Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frenchman 10/28 - 10/31

Quote Originally Posted by Reno Flytyer View Post
    What'd I do to tick you off Scott? I thought you were coming up this weekend. I was @ Frenchman on Sunday, at the opposite end of you. Fishing and catching were spectacular! I got on the water just before 8am ( 19 degrees ), and got in to fish all day. I did catch 2 of the largest I've experienced in the last 7-8 years at least. Sorry I missed you & hope you'll contact me next time you come up.
    RFT
    You didn't tick me off, I sent you a PM. You probably didn't check your PM, I was wondering why you never responded back to me. Plus I could not find your email so I was unable to contact you that way. I was hoping to see you, I plan to be back in a couple weeks. Send me an email so I can save it this time.

Beaver fever!!!!
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Nothin' like getting things mixed up. For some reason I thought you were coming on Friday the 4th...I did get your message that you'd be in the RV at the South end, but again I had the weekends mixed up. It would have been fun to fish together again, and hopefully we'll be able to get it dialed in next time. Great report and terrific pictures...I love seeing the background and knowing where you were!
    RFT